*Announcing Pre- Gurukula Acharya Training*
Are you interested in ‘Education’? Do you see a ‘Teacher’ in yourself? Do you want to ‘Homeschool’ your children in a Krsna Conscious way?
Here is the perfect opportunity for you to get trained and certified as a PRE-GURUKULA ACHARYA!
11 Months Online Teacher’s Training Program
Who can apply?
• PARENTS, who have chosen or are considering a holistic, culturally enriching, age-appropriate education for their children.
• HOMESCHOOLERS, who want to get equipped with the right knowledge and tools and take to give the best education to their children
• TEACHERS, who have a passion to provide quality care and a unique learning environment for every child designed to fit their personal inclinations and interests based on time-tested wisdom and culture.
Course content: Course materials and notes will be provided
• Concepts & precepts of Krsna Conscious Vedic Education – Introduction to Vidya, Caturdasha vidya, Vedas, Prasthana Traya, and Srimad Bhagavatam
• Comparative study of contemporary concepts of education vis-à-vis Gurukula education system
• The science of Gurukula Education & Homeschooling – Sambandha, Abhidheya, and Prayojana
• Child Psychology – Understanding child psychology at different stages of growth
• Child protection – Planning and achieving a safe and vigilant system for child growth
• Vedic Pedagogy – Methods and tools for teaching
• Sanskrit – Pronunciation, Reading & Writing Devanagari/ Diacritic English, Easy Sanskrit Grammar, Translation and understanding texts, Teaching Sanskrit to children
• Samanya jyotisa – Study of Panchanga
• Samskaras – Study of each of the 16 samskaras and their importance
• 81 types of devotional service – Pure devotional service and bhakti under influence of various modes
• 30 Qualities for Civilized Human Beings – Value education based on Srimad Bhagavatam.
• Complete Summary Study of – Srimad Bhagavatam, Caitanya Caritamrta, Bhakti Rasamrta Sindhu, and Sri Isopanisad
• 64 Traditional Arts – Introduction to the study of each of the 64 arts and training children
• Krsna krida – Engaging children’s playful attitude
• Teaching Mathematics, English, EVS, Science, and Social science to children
• Slokas, stotras, bhajans training for children
• Concepts of Pariksha or Evaluation
• Developing a lesson plan for teaching
• Internship, Dissertation submission, and Written & Oral Evaluation
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/EDQXt5aRwfSpM2jY6
Registration fees: Rs10800/-
Course duration: 120 sessions spread over 11 months. Classes on Fridays and Saturdays.
Course Timings: Two batches suiting IST, AWST and EST will be scheduled depending on the number of participants.
Course participants will be certified by: the Centre for Traditional Education.
Language: The course will be conducted in English and if required explained a few other languages such as Hindi/ Kannada/ Telugu/ Malayalam
• LAST DATE for Registration is 10th Dec 2022
• Course COMMENCES from – 17th DEC, Saturday 2022